Being lost is never fun. Feeling apprehensive about exploration can be nerve-wracking. Feeling confident in finding things on a ship you have never been on can make the difference between having the most amazing night of your life and missing out on that same memory.
Give your guests freedom and satisfaction.
Built atop the industry-leading DXP™, the Wayfinding Suite is informed by the data we have about your guests including their location and relative proximity, and acts as the gateway to requests while also enabling your crew to fulfill all your guests’ needs.
Our abstraction layer provides consistent, reliable and redundant access to all core data while leveraging a clean micro-services architecture and reliable service contracts to end the days of being tied to an inefficient legacy system.
Benefits for your guests
Being let loose on a huge ship with no grasp of direction can be difficult. For many, the fun can’t even begin until they have an idea of where they are going. Providing reliable wayfinding and navigation on board is the secret to your guests discovering the best experience. The Wayfinding Suite will allow your guests to:
- Never wonder where to find that next adventure
- Always be able to connect with their friends and family
- Discover the rich amenities on their path before they leave their cabin
- Be a shipboard expert on your first cruise
Benefits for you
We’re sure your crew is happy to give directions; we’re also sure they might have other duties to attend to. The DXP™ Wayfinding Suite can lead you to:
- Increased guest satisfaction
- An ability to highlight venues and learn from traveling patterns
- Provide upsell opportunities via integration with recommendation systems opportunities
- Increased Productivity/Reduced Costs
Our Wayfinding Suite is a key piece in our cruise and hospital management puzzle that is enabled and powered by the DeCurtis Experience Platform (DXP™). Our abstraction layer provides consistent, reliable and redundant access to all core data while leveraging a clean micro-services architecture and reliable service contracts to end the days of being tied to an inefficient legacy system.